"how are you going to look with all those tattoos when you’re old??"
rad as hell
Reblogging this babe
reblogging for the last shot
fun fact: she got them all after she turned like 37. all of them.“She said: ‘I love my tattoos but men don’t seem to feel the same. My appearance seems to scare them off. ‘I’ve only ever been on one date in seven years. That was through a tattoo-lovers dating site - but it didn’t last. ‘I think when men first look at me, they think I’m a bit rough. They mutter ‘look at the state of her’ under their breath. They don’t bother to get to know me.’ ”
my little sister says she looks like a princess.She’s a QUEEN.
Oh, and while we’re talking about sex-repulsed people:
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because you have experienced sexual abuse or trauma in your past.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because sex feels painful, uncomfortable or frightening to you.
- It’s okay if you’re…
i love heels and lipstick
Jared Leto has been winning multiple awards for playing the transgender character of Rayon in the film “Dallas Buyers Club.” The transgender community has then watched him throw them under the bus.
1. LETO: "It was the role of a lifetime," he said. "It was an incredible thing to represent this…
The QIAM Etsy store is now open! More lqqks and accessories coming soon!
GET IT at the store:
On Janie: Handmade Leopard print lycra tank in pink
On Cassie: Handmade Leopard print lycra tank in blue
On Kyol: Original white glitter lace tank
On Mobaby: Original multifunQtional drape top in powder blue jersey
On Kyol: Handprinted Flora top (sold out) and matching jock strap (available soon)
See the campaign photos in high-resolution, revel in the rich details, then create your own art with them HERE
QIAM Mission Statement
1. Elegant, simple, sexy, and fierce.
2. Unisex and gender ambivalent.
3. An expression of queer identity and a way to take up space.
4. Handmade to honor individual bodies and experiences.
5. An alternative to fast fashion outlets in an effort to subvert the industry, which is inherently capitalistic, colonialist, binary-based, and often comes at the expense of underpaid and exploited workers all over Asia.
6. Dedicated to the unnamed seamstress in the Philippines who raised me from ages 1-5 while my biological mother worked as a nurse in Saudi Arabia.
7. a way to take back the basic need to be clothed, and imbue it with intentionality.
8. A project powered by community interest, support, and love
9. Funded in part by the Chances Dances Mark Aguhar Memorial Grant.
10. A gift to me, by me, and for you.
Kiam Marcelo Junio
Recently, a date said to me, “You haven’t given me any compliments yet. I’ve complimented you plenty of times.”
It made me think about how rare it is for a man to openly express a desire to be praised for his looks and question why I didn’t compliment men on their looks more often. When I Googled, “men given compliments on appearance,” Google suggested I try, “Men give compliments on appearance.”
The concept of women complimenting men on their appearance can still seem foreign. Men are often portrayed as using compliments as a social tool, but do they themselves want to be applauded for their physical attributes?
In wanting to be praised for his looks, it would appear my date falls into a minority, according to one 1990 study by researchers at SUNY Binghamton and the University of the Witwatersrand, which concluded that compliments from men were generally accepted, especially by female recipients, but “compliments from women are met with a response type other than acceptance”: as a threat.
Read more. [Image: Wikimedia]
"These are images from the catalog for Debenhams, a British department store. Don’t you wish every store expanded their ideas of beauty like they have?" (Via Upworthy.com)
This is absolutely beautiful!
YOURE DOING IT RIGHT.
This hairy chested ass muthafucker will be headlining this Saturday’s Vaudezilla show at Stage 773. For ya’ll who don’t know [and if you don’t know then damn you need to get a watch cause you late] Mister Junior is one bodacious performer who leaves the audience picking up their jaws at the end of a performance. So, really what I am trying to say is you don’t want to miss this one.
12/14: Stage 773. You can get your tickets at www.vaudezilla.com
i come highly recommended :)
Chances Dances: Summoning a New Queer Reality
MCA First Fridays
Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
Dec 6, 2013